Sunday, June 5, 2011

Is It Safe to Cut Off the Mold and Use the Rest? | Is It Safe to Eat Moldy Bread? | Is Moldy Cheese Safe to Eat? | Life's Little Mysteries

Is It Safe to Cut Off the Mold and Use the Rest? | Is It Safe to Eat Moldy Bread? | Is Moldy Cheese Safe to Eat? | Life's Little Mysteries – Will I keep pealing that part off the bread? Yes. So why am I not concerned? it's a small spot and it took mold to make the bread. I wasn't concerned when they said you can find bacteria on salads either since we ourselves are covered in them so it's reasonable to expect something low lying to the ground to have some soon. I've always washed by food so I'm cool.

If it the me from lets say 14 years ago I'm sure I would have some words with my dad and I still plan on sending him the article just to freak him out a little. Sad news today I leave Two Rivers and the Hamilton Type Museum, I wish I had more time to do more work but it's been 5 days working and 7 away from home so I think I'm done living in a motel. They offer workshops all the time so you should check it out, or even their website and pick up some prints to support the museum. I'll write about it more later when I get back in town and upload the rest of my pictures to flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment