Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Design Paradoxes Journal 8 pt2

Ten Graphic Design Paradoxes: Observatory: Design Observer – This was pretty great as I read down the list I've heard or felt some of these things. I know I feel like I got the shit end of a project but in retrospect I've got some good stuff. And of course on the minds of many is the urge to get an internship, I can't afford the pay cut and I haven't seen anyone I would really like to work for.

So the one that does worry me and I hope future clients don't see is "I'm a professional: I know best" because I have done work before and found the requests were pretty bad and you know what I go along with it as well as I can trying to edge in something good looking. Worse come to worse I can claim the experience on the resume and drop it from the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment