Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who in the hell is Credo?

So I found this mobile company I had never heard of and the rates are pretty good and then I really wondered who they were. Apparently this it the company you should use for cell service if you feel a moral dilemma in the world and would like to do something but always put it off. Because part of the fees you pay them are donated to different causes that could do the world a lot of good. The only two catches I can really find are that it's a smaller company and so you won't have a lot of in network freebie calls and secondly it's running on sprints network. I'm pretty happy with sprint but many desire and iPhone and so it's pretty much out of the question for those. Here is their website go check it out and maybe I can make enough friends on here that switch so I can get more calls on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment