Thursday, January 13, 2011

Being well connected


So I now have a Flavors landing page and I'm uploading more work onto behance and my linkedin profile is getting close to being complete. So the website I'll be pushing this point on it my flavors account where you can easily view my twitter, behance, linkedin and my blog http://flavors.me/mdrezaiekhaligh. It's not bad for free but I'm hoping in a short time I'll upgrade my accounts and then I'll be connected even better.

So about school, I'm not going back this semester. I'm really pissed off about the situation but I have to accept something and just keep pushing forward. I'll write more on the circumstance of my absence which are for the most part external forces acting on me and have nothing to do with grades or any interaction I've had at school. I have had a lot of support from friends and family and staff but there isn't much that can be done at this point other than keep going I guess.

I don't care who you are set a yearly alarm and on that day get al three of your credit reports and scores, dispute what isn't your fast otherwise you'll end up in my situation up shit creek without a paddle.

I have decided that this year I would like to have 365 blog posts this is inspired by last years ring a day and this years sketch a day by Amuck Design also on twitter. I hope I can just keep up and make some posts to make up for the last few days of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment