Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gratifying Design

Some time design isn't about something so new people take notice but it is about improving with out it being obviously new. I would say it is a natural transition. I did that this week and I'm very proud of the results. The burn is when some one tells you 'there really isn't a difference and it shouldn't matter cause no one cares.'

Okay most designers realize a lot of their work will go largely unappreciated but it is kind of a low blow to say it doesn't matter ouch. I'm finding this is the problem when working cross discipline, it's much harder to understand something like design since it is beyond their understanding.

Design is a language that few speak and most understand unknowingly. I can handle some harsh critique but that was just beyond rude and was a comment best kept to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment